Stand for something.
Theta Delta Sigma advocates for diversity awareness, supports personal development, and aims to build a lifelong bond among individuals of all backgrounds who are empowered to be inclusive leaders committed to uplifting marginalized communities.
Our Siblings stand for a World where all people are united and embraced as their authentic selves.
Our Siblinghood is More than Skin Deep
Why Theta Delta Sigma?
With so many options for involvement, making the decision to join can be a challenge.
On the surface, there are many choices for lifelong membership and selecting which organization is right for you is a decision that shouldn’t be made lightly. So why should you consider Theta Delta Sigma as the only way?
Our members are diverse, dynamic individuals who make our organization unique. Overall, our members are:
- culturally aware;
- real and genuine;
- intelligent and involved;
- supportive of one another;
- interested in the goals of Theta Delta Sigma.
Theta Delta Sigma, Welcomes You.
We welcome YOU, for who you are. We bring together individuals of ALL backgrounds, genders, creeds, colors, locations, beliefs, and lifestyles in a way that is unparalleled. Individuals who share our ideals and are excited to promote diversity and multiculturalism through action-oriented inclusive leadership should become a part of lifetime of fun and Siblinghood.
Join Our Pack.
Theta Delta Sigma is currently accepting applications for membership at multiple chapters. If you are interested in applying for membership, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled at a degree granting institution of higher education
- Current good academic standing with the institution
- Interest in the ideals of the Society and positively contributing to the Siblinghood
- Ability to work harmoniously in teams and exercise ethical leadership
- Demonstrated commitment to philanthropic and public service
- Is not a member of any national fraternal organization, excluding honorary and professional fraternities, or any organization with a purpose that conflicts with the ideals of Theta Delta Sigma
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5+ (on 4.0 scale)
- Involved in various campus and/or community organizations